Sunday 24 August 2014

Post Concert Depression

Okay so yesterday was literally the best night of my life💖 I had bought tickets to EXO's The Lost Planet Concert in Singapore and was basically screaming the moment I entered the stadium😭 ( as in how do you expect me to stay cool and calm like a cucumber when I'm finally seeing the people I've only been seeing on a screen😭 ) 
Anyway, the moment it started, everyone was waving the silver light stick and wow. Just one word. Spectacular😻. When the members appeared at the starting, I could hardly even believe my naked eyes. Am I really seeing them? Are they really EXO? I was shocked, surprised or even crying tears of joy ( I don't even know😭 )
I'll just upload 2 pictures because 
1) there are fans who take pictures from sites without credits
2) that isn't the main focus of my post today

But I wasn't too sure whether it was a dream. It felt surreal enough to think that I'm finally seeing them. At the same time, it was as if the dream had ended and boom. Back to reality. When I woke up this morning, I felt a little empty. It's like everything's over. And it might just be the very last time of my life. I'm not too sore when these emotions will die down but for now, I think I'll still be a little lost and a bit of everything.🙍 But one thing I know for sure is that this will end until the second time I put myself through this torturous obstacle once again😌


No comments:

Post a Comment