Sunday 6 July 2014

All About Me

'We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay because sometimes, okay is enough :) '

I wouldn't say I'll be able to solve life problems. Like honestly. However, through life's challenges that await me one by one, I secretly hope every post that I post ( wait what never mind about the repetition😂 )  might possibly heal a tainted soul but firstly, never mind about why you're here, I'm just too glad that you've visited my very first blog. And without further ado, I'll be spending a short 2 minutes ( I'm sorry my estimation sucks so if you're taking a stopwatch out, you might wanna put that back ) sharing about me.

I'm Priscilla a.k.a 'Pris' 
That's what my classmates call me although I would prefer to be known as just 'Priscilla' which simply means 'Ancient' according to the Bible. Probably another likely reason why I love History. Pure Chinese Singaporean , that's me :) 
It's amazing how I've managed to overcome the different obstacles in my life and I'm pretty much sure that there will be more ups and downs but hey , what's a life without ups and downs? 
I'm also another Korean Pop Fan you see these days ( a healthy one though ) . EXO (OH YEAH oops sorry I'm supposed to be cool and calm) 
    baekhyunnn💛 cr: see the light

*returns to calm self* and I'm totally in love with the beautiful Korea🎈 As in, everything's awesome there. The people, places and FOOOD ( I'm a food maniac don't mind me )
    DO YOU SEE THAT GOODNESS ~
And if you love beautiful sceneries, you definitely cannot miss Korea 👍 and of course, the widely known KOREAN DRAMASS😍 Rooftop Prince, Secret Garden , My Husband Got A Family .. ( My all time Favourites 💛 ) I'd also love it if you shared your favourite Korean Drama with me in the comments below hehe .. 
A beautiful life with wonderful people.
What more can I ask for? :)
That's about it YAY 
hoped you had a blast reading this and I truly appreciate every reader who takes the time to adventure with me through this post ^ Pretty please ~~ do give my blog lots of loveee 
Thank youuu
Priscilla🎈






No comments:

Post a Comment